Receive location with Messagetype filter retireves messages continously

Hi

1 .I am publishing a message from an orchestration to a message box and also i am sending to a file port.

2. Another orchestration  receives the message based on Messagetype that i provided as filter  in the receive shape and redirect to a file port

3. when  i publish the message i could see one message send to file adapter but the subsricbing orchestration keeps sending out files continoulsy. Am not sure where i went wrong. Any Advice

Regards

Suresh

March 24th, 2015 9:10am

Hi,

There is a desing problem in your solution. When the orchestration takes a message from the messagebox by using the message type as a filter, you cannot persist later the same message inside the orchestration, because a new orchestration will be created to consume the message.

When you send the message from the orchestration to the send port, this message is persisted in the messagebox again. Then both the send port and the orchestration will consume a copy of it, so you will remain in a infinite loop.

To fix this issue you have two options:

• Change the subscription filter in the orchestration and add more filters.
  • Build a message with different message type and send it through the Send Port.

In addition, if you are sending to the send port the same message that you are receiving in the orchestration, you can remove this task from the orchestration and add a filter in the send port to subscribe to this kind of message.

Regards

• Marked as answer by s u r e s h 15 hours 11 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 24th, 2015 9:26am

you are sending/publishing abc message type to message box, that message gets subscribed by your second orchestration and send port. now check the message send by second orchestration, in your case you are sending same abc message from second orch which again gets subscribed by second orch and so on. try to create xyz message from abc message and send that from second orchestra
March 24th, 2015 10:17am

Thanks a lot
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 24th, 2015 11:53am

Just to add whenever you have any such confusion where messages are getting subscribed in weird way, I would suggest you to check subscriptions of those artifacts(send port or orchestration) that will give you better idea.

How to View Subscriptions in BizTalk

March 24th, 2015 11:45pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics