Receive email when domain user account locked out?
Is there a way to receive an email whenever a user account is locked out?
February 21st, 2011 3:46pm

find the corresponding entry in security log, right click, attack task to this event, action = email. not on a server atm, so cant chekc the exact event id, and i think you will have to do this on all your dc's, as i believe only one is actually logging it
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 21st, 2011 4:12pm

This should really help you http://stevenjbradbury.com/article-list/87-active-directory-user-account-lockout-notification?catid=56%253Aactive-directory
February 21st, 2011 4:57pm

You can try to unlock the account with ease. There are many Windows Password Recovery tool to help you resolve problem like Domain user account: Windows Password Recovery Corporation .How to Reset Windows Password with USB?
February 21st, 2011 10:28pm

You can try to unlock the account with ease. There are many Windows Password Recovery tool to help you resolve problem like Domain user account: Windows Password Recovery Corporation . How to Reset Windows Password with USB? Hello Calio, your answer has nothing to do with the OPs question and seems for me like pure SPAM. So i will report this as SPAM to the forum Moderators.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
February 21st, 2011 11:22pm

You can try to unlock the account with ease. There are many Windows Password Recovery tool to help you resolve problem like Domain user account: Hello Calio, your answer has nothing to do with the OPs question and seems for me like pure SPAM. So i will report this as SPAM to the forum Moderators. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
February 22nd, 2011 7:21am

This should really help you http://stevenjbradbury.com/article-list/87-active-directory-user-account-lockout-notification?catid=56%253Aactive-directory Yes, that's what I need. I should have mentioned it was Server 2008. Thank you!
February 22nd, 2011 9:14am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics