Receive Files into BizTalk from Azure Storage Blob

Hi,

Can we pull the files from Azure Storage Blob into BizTalk?

I am trying to Pull the files using WCF-WebHttp Adapter. I am able to get the list of blobs using a request response send port.

I have tried using absolute URL pointing to a particular blob, I have received error saying System.ServiceModel.ProtocolException: An HTTP Content-Type header is required for SOAP messaging and none was found.

Can you please help me out with exact adapter and required configuration?

Thanks,

Vishnu.

September 2nd, 2015 7:24am

Hi Vishnu,

Are you using the following article to connect your BizTalk server to your Azure Blob Storage:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/20211.biztalk-server-2013-connect-to-window-azure-blob-storage.aspx

Would you be able to help us with a fiddler trace so we can isolate the issue and troubleshoot it better?
Also, please confirm that the bindings you've defined are not causing any mismatches or conflicts.

Regards,
Malar.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 2nd, 2015 9:27am

Hi Nagarajan,

With the above article I am able to send files to Azure Storage Successfully. Now I am trying to pull the files from Azure Storage. Can you please help me in Receive/Send Port Caonfiguration?

Thanks,

Vishnu.

September 2nd, 2015 9:38am

Hi Vishnu,

If I'm not wrong the receive/send port configuration is something that would need to be checked on the BizTalk server.
If yes, this might not be the right forum to address your query, we would need to move this to the BizTalk forum.

Regards,
Malar.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 3rd, 2015 8:15am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics