Re: Alternative check box column background colour changes in VISUAL STUDIO/SSRS 2008 or ssrs 2008r2

Hi,

I am working on SSRS 2008, I need to change background color of alternative columns. We can change simply if it is a textbox column but my columns all are in checkbox (Image result for checkbox symbol) based one expressions and I didn't see any background color option In properties for this check box column(please see the images below), please let me know is there any way to change background color  for alternative columns? Kindly find the below images.

I need like this:

T

September 8th, 2015 4:28pm

Hi BI-Help,

Based on my understanding, you want to specify the background color for checkbox as yellow, right?

From the screenshots, we find that the checkbox is an embedded image in the report. However, reporting services doesnt support the background color for the image. To work around the issue, you can add a rectangle then set Fill color for the rectangle in Rectangle Properties based on an condition which is the same as the image value for checkbox. With expression specified, when the checkbox image display, the rectangle background color will display as yellow. Then drag the embedded image to the rectangle.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2015 10:59pm

Hi Bi-Help,

Why don't you create check box as mentioned in the below link and then change the background color .

https://kkryczka.wordpress.com/2010/12/09/how-to-display-checkbox-on-report/

September 9th, 2015 12:17am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics