RNDisAssembler issue in Biztalk 2010 or 2009 accelerator for RosettaNet

We are receiving 3C3 PIP messages from a traing partner. But from time to time, below error pops out.

Source module:
RNDisAssembler

Correlation information:

Description:

Receive pipeline rejected incoming message
due to the following RNIF exception:
UNP.SCON.VALERR : A failure occurred while validating the service content.

Details:
Data at the root level is invalid. Line 3, position 1.

It's just once in a while. And I can't see any perceptible exception in the problematic message. This is so weird. I would assume it's a bug of Biztalk. Please refer to the post http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955240/en-us, which provide a hotfix for BizTalk Accelerator for RosettaNet 3.5. Is there a counterpart for Biztalk 2010 or 2009?

Thanks

Gou Jun

January 27th, 2011 10:37am

If you are seeing the error on BizTalk 2010 you should contact MS Support so they can regenerate the hotfix for you. This sounds like their issue so they may not charge you anything for this.

Thanks,

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 28th, 2011 8:29am

Hello Gou Jun,

I'm having the similar issue with 3A4 in Biztalk 2010.

Do you managed to solve the issue? If yes, please help to share. Thanks.

Regards,

Alex

May 12th, 2011 3:03pm

Hi Alex

Not yet. It's ongoing.

Thanks

Gou Jun

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 9th, 2011 6:14am

Hi,

The resolution to this problem is descrived here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/biztalkcpr/archive/2011/03/05/btarn-app-pool-settings-for-biztalk-2010.aspx

"Here is a some additional information regarding extending BTARN 2010 with new PIPs. The artifacts generated are going to be .Net 4.0 unless Visual Studio is configured to do otherwise. This means along with setting the application pools for the 32-bit the .Net setting must be set to match. "

February 25th, 2015 6:00pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics