RD Web Access SSL certificate will not install

I am really hoping somebody can help me with this. I have an RDS 2012 R2 setup which is relatively simple. I have two session hosts, a server hosting RGW, and another server which is the licensing server, RD web access server, and the connection broker. I purchased a wildcard certificate for my domain, and have used the RDS gui to install the certificate successfully for SSO, Publishing, and RD Gateway. For whatever reason, the certificate will not install for the RD Web Access role.  I get this error message:

"Could not configure the certificate on one or more servers. Ensure that the servers are available on the network and apply the certificate again."

I have the wildcard certificate imported into the Personal Store on the Connection Broker itself, and I am running Server Manager on the Connection Broker. I created a .pfx file which contains the private key of the certificate, and this is what I point to when I try to install the certificate. This same certificate installs for the other roles, but not for RD web access. Does anybody have any idea why this might be happening? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

-Rob

July 29th, 2015 9:43pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics