RDP to RDCManv2.7

Hi All,

Can you please let me know if there is a way to convert from RDP connections to RDCMan v 2.7 connections and add to RDCMan connections. Were able to add servers using the text file (with Server name and IP addresses)...after the when we tried to add the server group...got error "RDCMan doesnt allow mixing of servers and groups. In order to add a group to this file you must first remove the servers"

Is there a way we can automate the process of adding those server groups and servers at the same time...and also to add those servers without removing those servers. Pls let me k

May 19th, 2015 7:51pm

Hi,

Can you please let me know if there is a way to convert from RDP connections to RDCMan v 2.7 connections and add to RDCMan connections. Were able to add servers using the text file (with Server name and IP addresses)...after the when we tried to add the server group...got error "RDCMan doesnt allow mixing of servers and groups. In order to add a group to this file you must first remove the servers"

I have tested this, when I add server first, I can only add server later.

To work-around this, please add group first, after that, you can add both server and group.

Best Regards,

Amy

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 20th, 2015 11:54pm

Thanks Amy...
June 11th, 2015 10:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics