RDL file is not Updating for some users

I'm having a weird problem. My user was reported some duplicate values are printing for  Description column in RDL so i modified RDL file to not show repeated data and i checked on my local PC it is working fine, 

i deployed that report on Production server and checked on Production server through RDP connection , on my local PC it is showing proper data , but when user checked it is showing repeated data , so i tried to check with other user PC there also it shows correct Data, only that user PC is showing old report means it showing repeated data for Description column 

tried few days searched on google but no solution found,

so i tried to implement new report , with same format and given some name , i tested on my local PC as on my user PC it is working but now when another user is tried to open that new report it shows RDL file not found Error

can you please help me to resolve this issue.

April 21st, 2015 1:18am

I think its because of report being cached

Ask him to clear browser cache and also report server cache

Report server cache can be cleared by going to report manager browsing to report clicking processing options 

see this for more details

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mssql/report-caching-in-sql-server-reporting-services-2008-r2.html

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 21st, 2015 1:27am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics