Qhost Trojan Removal
Dear All,server is ffected by qhost trojan. it writes malacious codein the Host file of Windowscan not deleted and the size rise to 2056 KB first disk space problem may occur. sceondly it has WMISRDT.exea VB project exe files it changes the registry file to run wmisrdt.exe instead of cftmon.exe.the regisrty path is HKLM/software/microsoft\windowsNT\currentversion\image file execution option trojan isusing WMISRDT.exe instead of Cftmon.exe changes can not donehow to delete this WMISRDT.exe Please help.one of the XP system affected by similat attack i try to run Microsoft security Essentials but trojan stopsthe MSE antimalware services and cannot Update.Microsoft shoul have to have a Direct update link from their web site.Any suggesstions God Blessings.......RASA
December 18th, 2009 8:09am

Hi, Please update your anti-virus program on your server to the latest version and then scan for viruses. If viruses still cannot be removed, please contact your anti-virus program manufacturer for direct assistance. You can also obtain free malware-related support from Microsoft Product Support Services by calling +1 (866) PC-SAFETY (+1 (866) 727-2338) in the U.S. and Canada, or at your local international subsidiary. Microsoft Security Essentials http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/mse Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 18th, 2009 11:49am

Dear Sir,Thanks For your ReplyIs MSE works on WIN 2003 server ?In XP itry to remove all QHOST successfully by modifying Permissions on registries theni run MSE i caught as WINNT TCPZ.b Hack tool deleted it affects the KNRLdvc.sys file MSE cleaned and i run SFC /SCANnow for DLL Intact.Hurray.......Virus is Gone.Thanks for MICROSOFT for MSE if it supports WIN 2003 server it help many Administrator,God Blessings...............!RASA
December 18th, 2009 12:42pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics