Public folders
Hi everyone, Here is my problem: I have a new customer who is not satisfied with his current IT configuration in general, he bought a new server with another company who installed an SBS 2003 and the installation / configuration was not done correctly at all. They decided to come with us now to completely reformat their server and do a fresh new installation. I have therefore made a P2V conversion of their server to a server of mine, and took their server with me at office (Like this they can still work on the VM during the process). What I will do is to format their server and reinstall SBS 2003. As there are only 7 users, I will create manually the 7 users and configure exchange accordingly. For their mails, I will convert everything to PST files that will synchronize with the new Exchange after joining their workstations to the new domain. My biggest concern is the public folders: How will I do to take the public folders from the old one and put them in the new one?? Hope you can help me... Laurent
February 17th, 2010 5:00pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics