ProgramData folder
I observed something today with my programdata folder. i know that folder holds config for all the users. It was about 17GB in size. Once i moved my page file from c: to another drive that folder went down to 500 MB Page file was about 16 GB in size Am i correct in my observation?
July 15th, 2012 7:46am

There must have been a mount point to C:\ somewhere inside of C:\ProgramData Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 15th, 2012 9:13pm

I observed something today with my programdata folder. i know that folder holds config for all the users. It was about 17GB in size. Once i moved my page file from c: to another drive that folder went down to 500 MB Page file was about 16 GB in size Am i correct in my observation? Hello, First and foremost thing is analyze disk space using TreeSize professional.exe and the SW link.Sure it will gives you clear picture about C drive disk space and size of individual folders inside C$. Regards, Ravikumar P
July 15th, 2012 9:29pm

Hi, There isnt relationship between Program Data Folder and pagefile. For more information, you can refer to: Program Data Folder http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/itprovistasetup/thread/5d0afe20-6873-4c5b-b84c-2a6e397144f0
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 15th, 2012 10:35pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics