Products Similar to blackboard learn
hello, i currently work for a chartered middle-high school Head of IT and i was windering if any one knew about a web application similiar to blackboard learn i have looked everywhere but i could'nt find anything similar if anyone knows of anything that would be great !! Thanks
July 29th, 2011 10:39pm

Hi, this is a forum for Windows Server technical questions. You would be better off at Microsoft Answers: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-usIf you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 30th, 2011 4:37am

I don't work in the education sector, so having not heard of Blackboard Learn, I searched a bit and it seems to be regarded as a Learning Management System. LMS solutions are also used within corporate/enterprise for e-learning & development of staff. You may have some success in searching for LMS solutions, but I'd advise you to be aware that many may not be purposed for the education sector. searching revealed that many educational institutions seem to be using Blackboard Learn (perhaps not exclusively), maybe an education community forum would help you? Don
July 30th, 2011 7:40pm

ok i found some other LMS products but nothing like blackboard i think the website blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us displays how i would like it setup it is a school district in florida i am looking for the thing that is the clossest to it i was looking through webmatrix (from microsoft) today and some have the module thing like blackboard
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 30th, 2011 7:53pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics