Processor Performance Monitoring for Windows Server 2012 R2
We recently ran into an issue where we are trying to display multiple dashboards for multiple servers showing the CPU utilizations for those servers.  I have not problems with the 2008 and 2008 R2 servers.  I even made sure to use the Processor Object for 2008 and the Processor Information Object for the 2008 R2 servers.  But for our 2012 R2 servers we are unable to display the CPU information.  I can display information information in SCOM dashboards for those servers for other things such as memory and free drive space.  I can also view the CPU information on the server itself through perfmon.  I made sure the overrides were set correctly for the CPU discoveries as well.  We are currently on SCOM 2012 R2 UR7.  Any ideas on how to get these to display in a SCOM dashboard?  Thank you everyone!
September 14th, 2015 3:25pm

1) performance widget with group of objects is Windows Server 2012 Computer Group. Performance object is processor information and % Processor Time is a counter

2) If this is not work, close the operations console and open it again with clearcache option

Roger

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 14th, 2015 11:53pm