Problems with too many user profiles on Windows 7 Professional computers
Hello, please use the Microsoft Answers forum for Windows 7, this forum is for Windows server related questions, thank you for understanding: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
January 26th, 2011 3:34pm

Is anyone aware of any problems related to Windows 7 computers when too many user profiles are created on the machine. I work in a school environment and I recently read an article posed by someone in another educational environment indicating that they had issues when too many profiles were created on a computer. Since the built-in user profile manager only lets you delete each profile one by one, this is hardly an option with the volume of user profiles that exist in such a lab environment. The group policy Computer Configuration -> Policies -> Administrative Templates -> System -> User Profiles -> Delete User profiles older than a specified number of days on system restart that exists in Server 2008 R2 is just not working. I appreciate your feedback. Sean Kenny
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 26th, 2011 3:35pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics