Problems with some applications on Server 2008 R2
I get some errors on a Windows 7 Machine thats connected with a Server 2008 R2. When the customer is using a specified application caled "info groen" (dutch) they will get some errors. Every time they get the error i find 2 specific log files in system logs: (dutch sorry english people) Bron: Mup | Id: 139 | Niveau: Waarschuwing | Trefwoorden: Klassiek | Computer: Werkstation win7 32-Bit {Uitgestelde schrijfbewerkingen zijn mislukt} Kan niet alle gegevens voor bestand \\server\programs\INFO\CALC1\FU002001.DBF opslaan; de gegevens zijn verloren gegaan. Deze fout is mogelijk veroorzaakt door problemen met de netwerkverbinding. Probeer het bestand ergens anders op te slaan. & Bron: Application Popup | Id: 26 | Niveau: Informatie | Trefwoorden: Klassiek | Computer: Werkstation win7 32-bit Toepassingspop-up: Windows - Uitgestelde schrijfbewerkingen zijn mislukt : Exception Processing Message 0xc000a080 Parameters 0x75B457EC 0x75B457EC 0x75B457EC 0x75B457EC I hope someone can help me on this one. This is starting to get very enoying and i cant find any solutions on the web. Thanks alot for any reply! Berry van Soest ps. I typed this in english cause its an english forum | Unfortunately the installed windows version is Dutch.
April 9th, 2010 5:03pm

Unfortunetelly I do not know Dutch. Based on Event Ids, you can have a look at those pages: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd300480(WS.10).aspx http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=26 I think the best idea would be to contact software Vendor and ask him for helpWith kind regards Krystian Zieja http://www.projectnenvision.com Follow me on twitter My Blog
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 9th, 2010 5:14pm

We did and we both dont know any more what to do. It has something doing with windows losing his connection to the server thats on the LAN after a while. Using or not using the computer is not the problem. I just seems to losing the connection somethimes randomly. When this happens the application seems to crash cause its in a continuesly connection with the server. (since its started from the server) Any one got other ideas? Berry van Soest edit: Above given links wont help. Worked true them allready (thanks for the link anyway)
April 9th, 2010 5:19pm

Hello, did you check with the application vendor that it is compatible with Windows 7 / Windows server 2008 R2? How are the machines connected, via switch, cross cable or which option? Please post an unedited ipconfig /all from both of them.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
April 10th, 2010 9:03pm

Hi, Please perform Meinolf’s suggestion to check whether the application is compatible with Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 R2. By the way, if the issue continues, I would like to let you know that this forum is geared to answer questions via English and on the English version of product. I am sorry to say that we could understand the exact problem. To efficiently troubleshoot this problem, I would like to suggest that you contact local Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) for this. You can speak directly with a Microsoft Support Professional to analyze the problem. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web, to find the local number: http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp Thank you for your understanding and I hope this will be resolved soon. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
April 12th, 2010 11:26am

Hi, Thanks for your reply all. Vincent i do understand this. In the meanwhile i found some other solutions and i did some tricks with "regedit" If this all doesnt work i think that Meinolf is right, that its not compatible (application vendor say's it is, but the cant proof since our customer is the first with 2008 R2) But any way. we will test today and tomorrow. Untill now no problems! thanks anyway all!
April 12th, 2010 1:26pm

Hi , In line to above suggestions, i would like you to explore the XP mode option in windows 7 to run your applications run the program compatibility troubleshooter which would fix majority of problems related to app problems http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/What-is-program-compatibility
April 12th, 2010 1:37pm

Good Suggestion The only problem is that the problem did not persists on a windows Vista machine with Server 2003. Now we installed Windows Server 2008 R2 and the problem excists. So i think we need to look at Server 2008 R2 and not at the workstation. At this point the application worked fine for 1 day. This is more than before (2 ours) So thanks again all!
April 12th, 2010 5:43pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics