Problems setting SSTP VPN on Win2008 Server which also has Exchange 2007 running
I have a small test environment running Win2k8 with Exchange 2007 and IIS7. I'm trying to get VPN up and running with SSTP. I was able to find some step by step instructions in a few places online but they all assumed that the server I was using was connected directly to the internet with two network interfaces and I did routing and ran DHCP to give users on the LAN access to internet. My environment differs slightly from that config. I have a pair of Win2k8 Servers both running Exchange 2007. Both are domain controllers. Server A is the production Exchange server and Server B is a backup which I use as a target server for Standby Continuous Replication. This is the server where I'd like to setup VPN I have a Linksys RV082 Firewall/Router which connects the office to the internet on 99.166.xx.xx. DHCP for the network is run on the router which hands out 192.168.1.x addresses to all domain users. Server B is on the local network at ip address 192.168.1.x and I use NAT on the firewall to map the ip address to a different static ip address than the one which the router uses.... 99.166.xx.xx. I'd like to setup SSTP VPN on server with it's own pool of ip addresses that it uses (10.0.0.x) I could really use some step by step instructions on how to get this up and running. Thanks Robrobm73
July 11th, 2008 9:36pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics