Problems configuring a Terminal Server Certificate on Windows 2003 (My certificate is not under Certificates)
Hello I have a Windows 2003 Server and I want to setup and SSL certificate to encrypt the communication using terminal server. I already have certificate working on IIS but when I try to select the certificate under the Terminal Server Properties I am not able to select the certificate. Any ideas how to make the certificate show? Thanks
April 14th, 2010 12:49am

Hi, Please check if you have obtained a certificate that meets the following requirements: · The certificate must be a computer certificate. · The intended purpose of the certificate must be for server authentication. · The certificate must have a corresponding private key. · The certificate must be stored in the computer account certificate store on the terminal server. · The certificate must have a cryptographic service provider (CSP) that can be used for the TLS protocol. For more information, please refer to the following article: How to configure a Windows Server 2003 terminal server to use TLS for server authenticationhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/895433 This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 14th, 2010 5:36am

Hi, How's everything going? I've not heard back from you in a few days and wanted to check the current status of the issue. If you need further assistance, please feel free to respond back.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
April 22nd, 2010 12:19pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics