Problemas con NAT Isaserver y SQL Server
Buenos das, Mi caso es el siguiente: estoy tratando de hacer un NAT desde un Isaserver 2006 en un servidor Windows Server 2003 a un servidor tambin con Windows Server 2003 y que tiene dos (2) instancias instaladas de SQL Server ambas en produccin, el caso es que me puedo comunicar con la instancia por defecto, pero no se como hacer para comunicarme con la instancia nombrada a travez del nat, ya que la regla no me permite asignar el nombre de la instancia, podran ayudarme con este caso. Saludos Ramn C.
May 30th, 2012 9:27am

Buenos das, Mi caso es el siguiente: estoy tratando de hacer un NAT desde un Isaserver 2006 en un servidor Windows Server 2003 a un servidor tambin con Windows Server 2003 y que tiene dos (2) instancias instaladas de SQL Server ambas en produccin, el caso es que me puedo comunicar con la instancia por defecto, pero no se como hacer para comunicarme con la instancia nombrada a travez del nat, ya que la regla no me permite asignar el nombre de la instancia, podran ayudarme con este caso. Saludos Ramn C.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 30th, 2012 9:27am

Hello Ramon C, Thank you for your post here. As you know, this forum are geared to answer on the English version of the product. Although we would try our best to assist you here, for support for localized versions it would be best to use the support resources appropriate to that language. I would like to suggest that you post the problem in the appropriate forum to ensure that you are best served by the most suitable engineers. Thank you for your understanding. Tiger LiTiger Li TechNet Community Support
May 31st, 2012 2:31am

Hello Ramon C, Thank you for your post here. As you know, this forum are geared to answer on the English version of the product. Although we would try our best to assist you here, for support for localized versions it would be best to use the support resources appropriate to that language. I would like to suggest that you post the problem in the appropriate forum to ensure that you are best served by the most suitable engineers. Thank you for your understanding. Tiger LiTiger Li TechNet Community Support
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 31st, 2012 2:38am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics