Problem with the Server 2003 lisence key
Hi, Please ensure that you get the correct Windows Server 2003 license for the correct edition of Windows Server 2003. By the way, as Roonypot mentioned, please contact your software vendor to perform the further research. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
March 29th, 2011 6:01am

Hello, in addition is not accepted not a good description. Which exact error message is shown?Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 29th, 2011 6:33am

Hi Vidya sagar, The CD key may not accept in 2 cases [1] The Key may be correct but lets assume you have bought in retail version and the Key may belong to say volume license / OEM Viceversa [2] The another option may be (only in case of you Repair) the Operating system might have been installed with different key and you are trying to repair the same with new CD and Beleive to be the KEY associated with it (it will not take). If so try a fresh installation and cross check. Please let me know.Vinodh.M 8086968942
March 29th, 2011 6:42am

Hi, I am having a lisence key of server 2003 but it is not accepting during installation. pls help me out.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 29th, 2011 10:13am

Hi, The best thing you could do is contact your vendor where you bought the license. Do you have the original key with the original cd set? otherwise you probably have the wrong version set with key combination, there are differences between oem, retail and volume license.Regards Ronny ------------- Visit my Blog or follow me on Twitter
March 29th, 2011 11:03am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics