Problem with data source for SP and Visio

Hello,

please help with troubleshooting a problem with data source, items in the distributed application are not refreshed SP2010 and problem in Visio (in second post).

I followed this guide http://blogs.technet.com/b/klince/archive/2012/05/05/fun-with-scom-2012-dashboards-sharepoint-amp-visio-included.aspx also documents from "Visio 2010 and SharePoint 2010 Extensions for System Center 2012.zip\Docs", may be problem is what script gets error, also in the Trusted Data Providers information about assembly did not appear, I added it manually as in the "Manually Installing the SharePoint Data Provider" described. 

• Edited by Andev Friday, June 26, 2015 7:52 AM
June 25th, 2015 2:57pm

also found following problem: I have updated IE8 to IE11 on Windows Server 2008 R2, where SP2010SP1 is hosted, opened http://scom/operationsmanager, configured, web console is opened and I can see views and alerts in them without errors, but if I click on Visio diagram's object and click Health Explorer, it goes to a specific URL for monitored object and URL is not working (error 404), and if I further navigate to views in the web console, in all views I see "Internal error 500". If I close browser and open web console again, all is good. Visio can refresh diagram and shows actual things, also "Status" component shows Success.

If I publish diagram to Sharepoint, following error in status widget: "The user DOM\SP2010$ does not have sufficient permission". Which permission should it have? For "SharePoint Web Services Account Default" I configured domain account and added it to Read-Only Operators Group in SCOM.

UPDATE: I solved problem with updating data on SharePoint, I changed account for SharePoint - 80 App pool from Network Service to domain account and added account to Read-Only Operators Group.

• Edited by Andev Friday, June 26, 2015 8:45 AM
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 26th, 2015 7:33am

also found following problem: I have updated IE8 to IE11 on Windows Server 2008 R2, where SP2010SP1 is hosted, opened http://scom/operationsmanager, configured, web console is opened and I can see views and alerts in them without errors, but if I click on Visio diagram's object and click Health Explorer, it goes to a specific URL for monitored object and URL is not working (error 404), and if I further navigate to views in the web console, in all views I see "Internal error 500". If I close browser and open web console again, all is good. Visio can refresh diagram and shows actual things, also "Status" component shows Success.

If I publish diagram to Sharepoint, following error in status widget: "The user DOM\SP2010$ does not have sufficient permission". Which permission should it have? For "SharePoint Web Services Account Default" I configured domain account and added it to Read-Only Operators Group in SCOM.

UPDATE: I solved problem with updating data on SharePoint, I changed account for SharePoint - 80 App pool from Network Service to domain account and added account to Read-Only Operators Group (from SP administration, not from IIS directly)

UPDATE: I solved problem with updating data on SharePoint, I changed account for SharePoint - 80 App pool from Network Service to domain account and added account to Read-Only Operators Group (from SP administration, not from IIS directly)

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now

Hi,

Glad to hear that and thanks for your feedback.

Have a nice day.

June 29th, 2015 4:39am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics