Problem with IE 6 and IE 7
Due to some reason i am not able to see the pages which has graphics or activex control. I was able to see it till 2 days back. I install FireFox after i faced this issue and everything works fine in it. For eg. i amnot ableto see orkut home although ican the login page after login everything comes in shattered format. I can see some javascript error (Object expected)at the bottom. I also tried to uninstall IE6 & IE 7 still the same result. Now even i am not able to install the IE 7 it results in some error.Following is the screenshot from my orkut homepage. vaibhavmail@hotmail.com| Logout Home| Profile| Scrapbook| Friends| Communities hide close manage groupsAny idea?ThanksVaibhaV
June 11th, 2008 7:19am

Hi, This forum is focus on general questions of Windows Server 2008. As here is not best support resource for Internet Explorer, you may get best support in our corresponding forum: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.generalhttp://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general&cat=en_us_28cca3eb-7037-4d4f-bde1-d8efee1f1420&lang=en&cr=us Hope the issue will be resolved soon.Your potential. Our passion.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 17th, 2008 1:50pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics