Problem with CRM - Reporting Services integration

Afternoon!

I'm with this problem for 3 days already, and I need help!!

Every time that I upload a custom report in CRM 2011 and try to run it inside Dynamics i get a error.

• An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

OK, so I logged on the Report Service server, that is the same server that SQL, and look for the Log Files. In Log Files I saw the following error message.

Reporting Services error Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.RSException: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Cannot create a connection to data source 'DATASOURCENAME'. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'USERGUID'.

I realized that when I set the Login Name and Password at Report Manager as sa, the report works.

So anyone have a ideia about how to fix this problem? If CRM is trying to log on as USERGUID and pwd ORGANIZATIONID, it is not working.

Please Help!

September 11th, 2015 4:13pm

Have you checked is error is related to TimeOut to run your query ?,Need some more detail on error

Enable remote errors through SQL Server Management Studio

Start Management Studio and connect to a report server instance. For more information, see How to: Connect to a Report Server in Management Studio in SQL Server Books Online.

Right-click the report server node, and select Properties. 

Click Advanced to open the properties page. For more information, see Server Properties (Advanced Page) - Reporting Servicesin SQL Server Books Online.

In EnableRemoteErrors, select True.

Click OK.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa337165(v=sql.105).aspx#bkmk_Configurati
September 12th, 2015 3:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics