Problem with CA root certificate ?
Dear all, I am trying to access Lync client out of domain access within same network. I have downloaded the CA certificate but its shows following erroneous message "This Ca Root Certificate Is Not Trusted. To enable Trust, Install This Certificate In The Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store" due to which Lync client is not able to connect to the server. Please help me out. Regards, Yusuf
June 24th, 2011 9:54am

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:54:37 +0000, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari wrote: I am trying to access Lync client out of domain access within same network. I have downloaded the CA certificate but its shows following erroneous message "This Ca Root Certificate Is Not Trusted. To enable Trust, Install This Certificate In The Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store" due to which Lync client is not able to connect to the server. Please help me out. I'm not sure what you mean when you say downloaded the CA certificate but the error message is telling you that you either don't have the root CA certificate in the Trusted Root Certificates Authorities Store or that you have it in the wrong Trusted Root store. You either don't actually have it installed in that store, or, you've got in installed in a user's store, but it could be that Lync requires it to be in the computer's Trusted Root Authorities store, in which case you need to be logged in as a local administrator, run mmc.exe, add the Certificates snap-in, select Computer when prompted, then install the root CA cert into the correct store. Paul Adare MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager http://www.identit.ca Cassette: A very small petite cass--usually achieved through exercise.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 24th, 2011 11:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics