Problem trying to set up Sync Rules on a new Sync Group

I am unable to provision two databases for a db sync.  The subscription id is c4b2b07d-b0a6-4ef6-9805-efb35ac488ad and the sync group id is 7afda229-47e6-4191-8e30-05b5e4338a97_North Central US.  I get the following errors:

Database provisioning failed with the exception "The column 'update_scope_local_id' as specified multiple times for 'changes'.Inner exception: SqlException Error Code: -2146232060 - SqlError Number:8156, Message: The column 'update_scope_local_id' was specified multiple times for 'changes'. "    For more information, provide tracing ID ee5ba99b-4571-4e4d-ace0-691f3426a0fa to customer support.

Database provisioning failed with the exception "The column 'update_scope_local_id' was specified multiple times for 'changes'.Inner exception: SqlException Error Code: -2146232060 - SqlError Number:8156, Message: The column 'update_scope_local_id' was specified multiple times for 'changes'. "    For more information, provide tracing ID 0a5bd35d-94ac-4ff5-be60-1bcf1719c516 to customer support.

Thanks,

Dan

July 21st, 2015 4:06pm

Hi Dan,

Could you please try to do the provision again? And may I know whether the databases in this sync group also join other sync groups or not?

Regards,
Bowen

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 21st, 2015 10:11pm

Hi Dan,

Could you please try to do the provision again? And may I know whether the databases in this sync group also join other sync groups or not?

Regards,
Bowen

July 21st, 2015 10:12pm

Hi Dan,

With some initial investigation, we found that there are some sync tables defined in your syncgroup that have same name in different schemas, which is not supported for Sql Data Sync currently (refer to: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj590380.aspx). Can you try remove the duplicate table name from the sync rule or rename them and give it another try?

Thanks,

Eva

July 21st, 2015 10:47pm

Hi Dan,

Regards,
Bowen

• Edited by Bowen Wan Wednesday, July 22, 2015 2:11 AM
July 22nd, 2015 2:10am

Hi Dan,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Dan,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Dan,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Dan,

With some initial investigation, we found that there are some sync tables defined in your syncgroup that have same name in different schemas, which is not supported for Sql Data Sync currently (refer to: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj590380.aspx). Can you try remove the duplicate table name from the sync rule or rename them and give it another try?

Thanks,

Eva

July 22nd, 2015 2:45am

Hi Dan,

Thanks,

Eva

Hi Dan,

Thanks,

Eva

Hi Dan,

Thanks,

Eva

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics