Problem after Windows sleep.
Hello, All!I've got a problem:Somtimes aftermy comp goes sleep(ex. Ctrl-Alt-Delete and then "Sleep"), when it wakes up...i can see a bug.For example:Start-Documents menu didn't displayed as a link(i've set it by default as link).In Windows Explorer - while opening some folfers: grey band(how in search) goes wery slow and the content isn't displayed in Explorer.Today i was trying to delete folder with a lot of files(small) - delete window buzzed while discovering items...and what's all. I try to cancel deleting, and now i have window("Canceling"), and no progress.So, reboot helps me, but i want know what kind this bug is...and may be to fix it.
August 14th, 2009 3:05pm

Hello,i suggest to use a forum for your OS version. This one is server related, not workstation OS. Thanks for understanding.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 16th, 2009 11:14pm

Hello.It is my error=)I've got Windows Server 2008. So i think i use right forum(there is forums for Windows Server 2008 R2, and General - i use it).
August 17th, 2009 9:06am

Hello,do you use SP2 and the latest installed patches? I know that some problems with USB for example are solved.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
August 17th, 2009 10:29am

Hello,do you use SP2 and the latest installed patches? I know that some problems with USB for example are solved. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Yes, i've installed SP2 and almost all last updates.
August 17th, 2009 10:59am

Hi, I suggest performing a Clean Boot to check the result. How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista http://support.microsoft.com//kb/929135 This article also applies to Windows Server 2008 Please also perform a full virus scan. Tim Quan - MSFT
August 17th, 2009 11:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics