Private Clouds metadata not replicating to Azure Site Recovery

I've set up ASR according to "Set up protection between an on-premises VMM site and Azure" guide. However, no clouds are appearing in the Protected Items -> VMM Clouds view of the connected recovery vault, it only says: "No clouds are configured on the registered servers. On the VMM server, create the clouds you want to protect". I did activate the "Send configuration data about this cloud to the Azure Site Recovery as well as the Hyper-V Capability profile for two private clouds within SCVMM.

Strangely enough the my SCVMM seems to have initiated correctly with the recovery vault as it shows a updated time for the last contact information in the Servers -> VMM view. However, when I refresh that entry the job fails with the error details: "Cloud/site information for VMM/Configuration server VWI010.fabric01.ammann-group.com couldn't be refreshed. (Error code: 10013) - An internal error occurred in VMM/Hyper-V/Configuration server. Retry the last action. If the issue persists, contact Support. (Provider error code: 0)"

Any suggestions?

September 14th, 2015 10:50am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics