Price for autoscale instances on web apps

Hi,

I have a P3 Premium Web app with 20 instances available. Do I have all 20 instances included in the price, or do I pay extra for each instance I use?

Best Regards
Bjorn Hellesylt

August 31st, 2015 11:18pm

Hi,

Thanks for posting here!

The rates apply to the Web App instances even if there are in stopped state. For the running Web App instances you will be billed for the data transfer (Out), meaning the bandwidth utilized by the web app.

Hope this clarifies your question!

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 1st, 2015 2:05am

Hi,

Thanks for posting here!

The rates apply to the Web App instances even if there are in stopped state. For the running Web App instances you will be billed for the data transfer (Out), meaning the bandwidth utilized by the web app.

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

September 1st, 2015 6:04am

Hi,

Thanks for posting here!

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

September 1st, 2015 6:04am

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Then I assume I can use all the 20 instances without extra charge? Only get charged for traffic.

Best regards
Bjorn Hellesylt

September 2nd, 2015 5:29am

Yes you got that right...

Regards,

Sadiqh

September 2nd, 2015 6:06am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics