Preping for 70-464 exam,
I have server 2008 install on a power edge server, not sure as the the initial roles required for training. I have DCHP install and that's it. I also have another server with 2003 on it. My question what would be the minimal roles require to pass this exam? OR if I was setting a small office up what would I setup first?Thanks Philexam
April 18th, 2011 9:52am

I don't beleive that the roles intstalled is an important factor at this moment. My recommendation is that for you to purchase the Microsoft Training kit for this exam, read the book and practice the labs over and over again. To pass these exams, you'll find that it is alot easier when you are very familiar with the technology.Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 18th, 2011 11:53am

thanks, but would having actual equipment be a benefit, or just book knowledge would sufficient?Thanks Philexam
April 18th, 2011 1:28pm

If you are simply trying to obtain the certificate, you could most definately pass the exam by simply reading the books and taking a few practice exams. However, if you goal is to master the topic, I dont see how you will be succesful without doing some hands on work. Just my opinion... Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 18th, 2011 1:59pm

Hi, According to the description, the issue seems to be related to Microsoft Training and Certification. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Microsoft Training and Certification, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. Training and Certification http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/threads Best Regards, Vincent Hu
April 19th, 2011 1:21am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics