Powershell command to compare 2 excel tabs
Can anyone pls point me to some example where we can compare contents of 2 excel tabs and writing the result in 3rd tab using PowerSh
March 20th, 2015 10:54pm

Take a look this https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/scriptcenter/en-US/50db542d-8c7d-47a3-9197-d4094ac352ba/compare-two-excel-sheets-using-powershell

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 21st, 2015 1:22am

Hi PK2015...thanks for your reply...but thats to compare contents from 2 CSV sheets, but I was looking to compare from same excel sheet, that will have 2 or more tabs and write an output in the 3rd or 4th tab...pls let me know...I am also searching online...
March 21st, 2015 2:48am

Why do you want to use a PowerShell script to compare sheets in a workbook? Wouldn't it be better to use functions and formulas in Excel? If you want help you need to give examples of data in the sheets you want to compare and what you expect as result in the third sheet.
March 22nd, 2015 6:57am

Why do you want to use a PowerShell script to compare sheets in a workbook? Wouldn't it be better to use functions and formulas in Excel? If you want help you need to give examples of data in the sheets you want to compare and what you expect as result in the third sheet.
  • Marked as answer by mywindows 6 hours 48 minutes ago
March 22nd, 2015 10:55am

• Marked as answer by mywindows 6 hours 55 minutes ago

• Marked as answer by mywindows Sunday, April 05, 2015 12:11 AM

Thanks Leif for your input.
April 4th, 2015 8:16pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics