PowerShell Web Services (Management oData IIS Extensions)?
There are references to this "Loch Ness" feature across Microsoft's announcements for both PoSh3 & 4; however, I am unable to locate and useful, current documentation on PSWS. I even went as far as to spin up a VM and installed related roles, features, and downloadable binaries from Microsoft's referenced sites. The only content, binaries, and help that I could find is a year old and is very poorly documented. Microsoft's own MSDN pages about Management oData IIS Extensions is still incomplete. (and doesn't work on W2k12 or W2k12R2) While another section of MSDN covers the oData classes, it does not cover how to utilize the PSWS / IIS extensions with the required schema designer...etc.

All that so you know that I've done the research but am unable to find sufficient & current documentation on how to employ PSWS / Management oData IIS extensions. Does anyone know who to contact within Microsoft to get this information? Or has anyone recently used the oData / PSWS Schema Designer to create a PoSh odata service?

TIA.
June 28th, 2013 8:19pm

Not released yet.  See the Team blogs for the latest information.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 29th, 2013 7:40pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics