Pop up window while the script is running

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to close the pop up window which appears when the powershell script runs in windows server 2003

September 3rd, 2015 8:54am

Fix the script.

If you're getting a popup message, something is causing it. You haven't posted your script, so we cannot help you any further.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 3rd, 2015 11:23am

Hi Nafeesa,

as Mike said.

Also please refrain from using terms like ASAP. It feels like being ordered around, and we help in our own free time other people, because we feel like it. It's voluntary from our side. Nothing gives you the right to set time response requirements, especially given the effort you've spent explaining your issue.

You will not get an answer faster for it, but some people - me included - don't become more helpful (quite the opposite, actually). So if you are in need of a swift answer, either express your request for a fast answer politely (and hope it has an effect, which it probably won't where speed of response is concerned), or hire a consultant.

Cheers,
Fred

September 3rd, 2015 11:49am

Hi Fred,

I am sorry if anybody got offended. With asap I did not mean to order anyone. It was just that I thought it is a open and friendly environment so I wrote that. And I did not write it to you alone. it meant whoever knows and can reply and help asap will be really good. 

So I am sorry.

September 3rd, 2015 12:14pm

Hi Fred,

I am sorry if anybody got offended. With asap I did not mean to order anyone. It was just that I thought it is a open and friendly environment so I wrote that. And I did not write it to you alone. it meant whoever knows and can reply and help asap will be really good. 

So I am

September 3rd, 2015 1:09pm

Just as a reference, a new thread with the script in question was started here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/scriptcenter/en-US/4fffa102-19ba-4ed0-a6c9-bd2d291c6713/my-script?forum=winserverpowershell

September 3rd, 2015 1:17pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics