Please urgent: Script component not compiling Visual Studio 2010 SP1  Integration services project

Just added a source and a destination and a script component in between and done just some simple coding. The syntax is correct, guarenteed.

When trying to compile I get the following Error:

"C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(3746,5): error MSB3025: The source file "\\[a locale share xxx]\Netdata\appconfig" is actually a directory.  The "Copy" task does not support copying directories."

When doing the same in the BIDS(on a computer that have only sql server 2012 installed using the Visualstudio part thats integrated) this is not a problem

I'm also a bit confused if I'm using the correct versions when creating SSIS for Sql server 2012. Since its VS 2010 that is bundled with the installastion of sql server 2012 my choice was VS2010. But as far as I have understood it should also be possible to use the odd VS2012(never used it

VS2013 cannot be uses for SSIS 2012 development as far as I have understood

September 4th, 2015 6:20am

Here is how the landscape looks like re the development choices, so VS 2012 can be used, but requires SSDT:

Source http://www.mattmasson.com/2013/10/sql-server-data-tools-business-intelligence-downloads/ has further details on the

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 4th, 2015 11:05am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics