Permission for creating a new user
If I right click our domain in ADUC console - I see various ACL's and permissions? What is the exact name of the permission for setting up a new domain user account? And are any of the others" high risk" in sensitive environments? Thanks
September 22nd, 2011 3:30pm

Hi, To grant management account role in Active directory, the best way is to run delegation wizard in the organizational Unit you want. That's the best recommanded. Any System group or ACL's are sensitive, this is sure. Good luckBest Regards Don't forget to mark it as answer if it helps
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 22nd, 2011 5:16pm

Hi, To grant management account role in Active directory, the best way is to run delegation wizard in the organizational Unit you want. That's the best recommanded. Any System group or ACL's are sensitive, this is sure. Good luck Best Regards Don't forget to mark it as answer if it helps Ok so can you tell me in basic steps how to see all users/groups who currently have this management account role? Thanks
September 22nd, 2011 5:23pm

Hi, For a single OU you can activate the advanced feature in the view menu, then in this OU, you click on property then security, you search there each group or user that have those permission. If you want to select all group and user automatically that have a specific permission on a specific permission, you must manage that with command line using dsacls. Good luckBest Regards Don't forget to mark it as answer if it helps
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 22nd, 2011 6:22pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics