Patch KB2919355 makes Supermicro Machines crash

Hi,

I have 6 machines from Supermicro with motherboard X9DR7-LN4F.
After applying the patch 
KB2919355 They do not start anymore. 
The Patch works fine on other hardware.

Step by step to make the error happen:
Install windows 2012 R2 Datacenter or Standard.
Add the role Hyper-V.
Install all available updates.
After applying the last update 
KB2919355 the machine will not start anymore.

Anyone know how to solve this issue?

April 14th, 2014 10:10am

Happen to all Supermicro MB?

try to update the BIOS

http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/C600/X9DR7-LN4F.cfm

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 14th, 2014 11:57am

Hi,

Thanx for your reply. I just flashed my MB with that bios and retried but sadly it still behaves the same. I do not know if it happens with other motherboards from supermicro since i do not have any to test with. Other machines from other manufactures do not have this issue. I talked to Supermicro and they basically told me to wait for a hotfix from Microsoft :(.

April 14th, 2014 12:37pm

Hello

Do you have an open support case for this?

Do you have an error code or stop code for the failure?

Exactly what happens when they fail?

April 14th, 2014 10:12pm

Hi,

No i do not have an open support case for this atm since i do not know where to open it. If you can provide me with some details on how to extract error logs from a crashed machine i would be glad to provide it to you.

when they fail it goes like this.

apply the KB2919335 from windows update. Everything goes fine and it tells me to reboot the computer. When i reboot it come so far that the windows logo and the loading dots are showing then a very quick bluescreen appears before it reboots. It tries to reboot some times and then it goes in to the troubleshooting mode.

I also got a new bios from supermicro support that i applied and then i reinstalled and tried again. Still same error. All 6 machines has different type and amount of disks , ram, cpu and extra sas controlers. The only thing static is the motherboard.

Please advice how to get this running.

April 15th, 2014 9:11am

I managed to get a screenshoot out of the bluescreen via IPMI. the error it sais is INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
April 15th, 2014 4:58pm

Exactly the same INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error here. Motherboard is a SuperMicro X9DRH-iTF. Spent all weekend trying to solve it. I probably rebooted 30 times and *once* it did successfully boot into Windows, but after rebooting again it was back to INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. Today I gave up and reinstalled the OS, but I won't be installing KB2919355 until this issue is resolved. Unfortunately KB2919355 is a required update if you wish to continue receiving security updates from May. (Running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2).

James.

April 16th, 2014 1:00am

I have been trying to find a temporary workaround but nothing so far.

When i try to boot a patched system with bootlog it never writes any log.
The Bluescreen that appears never write any memory dump to look at.

Since i use SAS drives i disabled the internal sata controler on 2 of my machines and tried again. This time one of the machines can boot after a crash. Everytime i reboot the machine it crashes once and then boots. (not good).

The second machine i could get to start once when i used last known configuration but then it never started again.

The machines i test with are using Bios version R 3.0 and the other R 3.1
SAS2 controller on motherboard  is a 2308-IR with firmware 16.00.01.00
Windows version Server 2012 R2 Standard.

@JamesVBradley:
Are you using SAS? If so which controller are you using?

April 16th, 2014 4:03pm

OS: Pair of SAS drives, configured as RAID 1, the controller is a LSI 9211-4i, firmware 17.00.01.00

Data: 12 SAS drives configured as RAID 10, the controller is a LSI 9271-4i, firmware 3.340.05-2939. I tried disconnecting the drives from the LSI 9271 just in case that was causing a problem, but it didn't help.

SuperMicro X9DRH-iTF using latest BIOS (3.0a). The motherboard does have onboard SATA and SAS I believe, but they aren't in use. I didn't try disabling them in the BIOS though.

I also tried to enable Windows boot logging, but ntbtlog.txt never gets created. Very interesting that you also managed to get an affected machine to boot once, but then not again.

April 16th, 2014 4:58pm

Also worth noting this thread here:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/cbe63608-aab1-4ceb-8828-eb358ac766e4/windows-server-2012r2-fail-to-boot-after-installing-kb2919355-update?forum=winserver8gen

This guy had the same thing happen on an IBM x240 compute node. Now IBM have said that the x240 doesn't support Win 2012R2 - fair enough. But looking at the specs, it has an on-board LSI SAS2004 ROC controller.

April 16th, 2014 5:10pm

Bearcom?  Let's get a case open for you.  Can you email me at susan-at-msmvps.com and change the -at- to @
April 16th, 2014 5:19pm

I'm seeing the same issue on a Dell Poweredge R710 after installing this update.
  • Proposed as answer by rzzzxz Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:16 PM
April 16th, 2014 9:38pm

Hi, BarcomTech I have some machines with SuperMicro motherboard, and Win 2012 R2 Standard with GUI as OS. In my first case they are X10SL7-F, all with two SAS disc connected to their LSI 2308 on board controllers. After applying KB2929355 for all four servers, all got inaccessible_boot_device" error and become unusable. It doesn't matter if I would using driver proposed by OS installer (version 2.0.60.82 provided by LSI, signed by Microsoft), or will switch to last one from LSI site (version 2.00.63.00).<o:p></o:p>

Fortunately, I have one more server with  X10SLM-F-B and there all twelve discs are attached to PCI slot controller: LSI Nytro MegaRAID 8100-4i. This one was able to consume  KB2929355 without any problems.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

April 16th, 2014 10:25pm

I'm now almost certain this is an LSI issue. I've found Windows 8 users who have LSI cards (9211 for example) who have the same problem after installing KB2929355. 

Grant - I saw your post on serverfault.com - the Dell H200 is basically an LSI 9211. The symptoms you described are exactly the same. You are also at least the third person to say that you have been able to boot once successfully into Windows, but then not again (I experienced this too, as did Bearcom).

James.

April 17th, 2014 2:15pm

Seems like some LSI driver issue.

I tried installing fresh from Windows 2012 R2 with Update dvd on an X9drd supermicro motherboard with an LSI 2308, the installer does not detect the drives during install with the builtin drivers, If I load the latest drivers, it then detects the drives and continues to install, but after the reboot I get "Inaccessible_Boot_Device".

I ended up Installing Windows 2012R2 without the update and it went just fine, but as soon as the update was installed and a reboot, BSOD "Inaccessible_Boot_Device".

Oddly enough, the recovery console sees the volumes correctly

April 17th, 2014 5:45pm

1. This update has an prerequisite http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919442

2. I have had a good experience with vendor support. There are two support channels:

support@supermicro.nl

support@supermicro.com

3. There are many problems with "original" update. Some people has found which updates are used to compose this update. Seems like MS has issued update a bit early this time.

4. Software vendors are a bit carefull while advacing thouroughful testing (Who is doing it? I do it sometims, but not always.)

Regards

Milos

April 17th, 2014 5:59pm

I'm now almost certain this is an LSI issue. I've found Windows 8 users who have LSI cards (9211 for example) who have the same problem after installing KB2929355. 

Grant - I saw your post on serverfault.com - the Dell H200 is basically an LSI 9211. The symptoms you described are exactly the same. You are also at least the third person to say that you have been able to boot once successfully into Windows, but then not again (I experienced this too, as did Bearcom).

James.

Joining the club...  Got a Supermicro X9SCM-IIF with two LSI 9211-8i cards. System was running perfectly fine until i installed kb2919355. System is dead as a dodo since. Exact same symptoms. And yes the BIOS and Firmwares are all up2date and yadiyadiya.

Restoring from backup as i've given up after 7 hours of trying...

Thank you Microsoft...

• Edited by Stefke72 Saturday, April 19, 2014 3:10 AM
April 19th, 2014 6:09am

"1. This update has an prerequisite"

Installing KB2919442  does nothing to prevent the problem. It will BSOD after update KB2919355 just the same.

• Edited by Stefke72 Saturday, April 19, 2014 8:15 AM
April 19th, 2014 11:14am

Same problem here.

Board: X9DR7-LN4F, 2x SAS attached to LSI 2308 in RAID 1, controller firmware v. 16.00.01.00.

Any progress in this matter?

April 19th, 2014 5:47pm

There are more people having issues with KB2919355 and LSI devices. LSI controller ended up code 10 after "update 1" is installed, which translate to inaccessible device and BSOD when it is being used as boot device.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-hardware/win-81-update-1-lsi-driver-code-10/ec4d3172-a85c-4333-b523-310e7ac3b645?tab=question&status=AllReplies

April 20th, 2014 1:27am

I have opened a support case with Dell for my R715 that appears to have this same issue.
April 21st, 2014 5:16pm

I got a supportcase open for my machines and on thursday i was on the phone with Tushar Chauhan who collected information from my servers. On friday i got a mail with a list of drivers that needed to be updated if they could be. The drivers are realy hard to find soI installed a software called drivermax and it found about 60 outdated drivers including drivers from LSI. Drivermax is not officially supporting windows 2012 R2 but windows 8.1. When these drivers was installed the machines could get the patch installed without any issue. I have not yet identified which driver caused the problem but i susspect it was the LSI sas driver.

The LSI driver that works for me is version 2.0.69.1 from date 2013-12-04.

A Big thanx to Susan who helped me get a ticket going and to Tushar who was gathering all information and told med what to do.

April 22nd, 2014 12:35pm

Hi,

unfortunately for me using driver v. 2.0.69.1 does not fix the issue.

tantalos.

April 22nd, 2014 1:14pm

I was a bit quick i think.

It seemed to work for a while but after some restarts im back at square zero. Still having the issue.

April 22nd, 2014 2:34pm

Please check the solution (workaround) by Sysan at this link:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/c203334f-7ae5-4716-aeb5-0fa3d60da216/kb2919355-issues-being-investigatedtracked?forum=winserver8gen

April 22nd, 2014 5:39pm

Please check the solution (workaround) by Sysan at this link:

Susan's doing a fantastic job. Unfortunately, none of the issues/solutions raised on her thread are applicable to this problem.

April 22nd, 2014 5:51pm

BSOD = driver and there's no workaround for that other than a new driver.
April 23rd, 2014 1:09am

Unfortunately this issue isn't mentioned in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919355/en-us yet. LSI Support just told they aren't aware of the problem yet.

Either way version 19 (LSImpt_SAS_Windows_8.1_Windows_Server_2012_R2_P19) of the LSI 9211 Controller driver or a Microsoft update might solve it. The Download URL on http://www.lsi.com/support/Pages/download-results.aspx?component=Storage+Component&productfamily=Host+Bus+Adapters&productcode=P00088&assettype=Driver&productname=LSI+SAS+9211-4i will probably be http://www.lsi.com/downloads/Public/Host%20Bus%20Adapters/Host%20Bus%20Adapters%20Common%20Files/SAS_SATA_6G_P19/LSImpt_SAS_Windows_8.1_Windows_Server_2012_R2_P19.zip

Not tested, but maybe the driver parameters are an option. Configurable with:

"%SystemRoot%\System32\wdcfg.exe" -h

PlaceHolder,NumberOfReplyBuffers,NumberOfRequestMessageBuffers,LogExceptionEvents,ResetType,DisableRescan,DisableDomainValidation,DisableFwQueueFullHandling,Enable160IU,Enable160QAS,Disable320QAS,MPIOMode,LUN_Pers,MaximumTargetQueueDepth,MaxSASQueueDepth,MaxSATAQueueDepth,DisableSASPersClear,StopOnBusReset,StopOnDiagReset,HWFaultLimit,EEDP_T10_Enable,ResumeDelay,EnaDiag,SSBuffSize,SSImmed,TBuffSize,TImmed,TPS0,TPS1,TPS2,TPS3,TPS4,TPS5,TPS6,TPS7,TPS8,TPS9,EXBuffSize,EXImmed,EXType,MaxSGList,RTTraceBufferSize,NoBoardReset,MaxInBandBuffers,IntCoalDepth,IntCoalTimeout,CheckFcLinkSpeed,ScsiMaxLunLimit,UseLinkReset,balancecount,busywaitcount,coalescedepth,coalescestart,debuglevel,dump,extimeout,fastpathoff,limitsges,maxnumrequests,maxtransfersize,msiqueues,nobusywait,nonuma,nosrbflush,qdepth

Wonder how this could pass QA @ MS + LSI.

April 23rd, 2014 9:22am

HEADACHE and possible WORKAROUND.

After alot of testing i have found 3 options in bios that makes you able to apply the patch!
Sadly these options are not something you want to turn off.

Advanced -> CPU Configuration -> Hyper-threading -> Disabled
Advanced -> CPU Configuration -> MLC Streamer Prefetcher -> Disabled 
Advanced -> SATA Configuration -> SATA Mode -> Disabled

I have been on the phone with Tushar for some hours and he has updated me in the matter. The Cumalative patch KB2919355 contains alot of new generic drivers. Theese drivers do not work with some hardware. However it is up to the hardware vendor to update their drivers to support Windows server 2012 R2 Update. I have also alerted supermicro about what we have found and that they need to give us a new bios or new drivers for the lsi card.

Turning off the SATA mode only seems to be needed if you have installed the drivers for the sata controller. Otherwise it will go as unknown hardware in windows and will not make a problem of itself.

April 23rd, 2014 5:45pm

Grant Emsley I too have this server and am seeing the same thing. However right now i successfully booted into safe mode.

April 23rd, 2014 7:14pm

I want to urge everyone with supermicro motherboard and this problem to contact support at support@supermicro.nl since they say they do not have any other registerd case about this.
  • Edited by BearcomTech Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:10 AM
April 24th, 2014 9:00am

I already contacted supermicro a few days ago.

But you are right: The more people address Supermicro, the higher the probability that Supermicro takes the problem really serioes and forces LSI to deliver a driver update soon.

You can also use support@supermicro.com.

April 24th, 2014 3:08pm

Supermicro NL sent me an email containing a driver v. 2.00.72.00 for testing purposes.

Fortunately I am on holiday until Monday and cannot test it. I will give feedback in the next week.

If you are interested in the driver, please send me an email at tantalos1 at live.de.

April 26th, 2014 12:04am

DELL is looking into it as well:

Update from Dell Support

This is an issue we are now looking into on a larger scale and most likely will have to be addressed by Microsoft as it is more widespread than just Dell. We will continue to work it until our resources have been exhausted.  I will keep you posted as to what we find

See the update from Grant on ServerFault:

http://serverfault.com/questions/589534/inaccessible-boot-device-after-installing-kb2919355-on-server-2012r2

April 26th, 2014 8:40am

HEADACHE and possible WORKAROUND.

After alot of testing i have found 3 options in bios that makes you able to apply the patch!
Sadly these options are not something you want to turn off.

I have been on the phone with Tushar for some hours and he has updated me in the matter. The Cumalative patch KB2919355 contains alot of new generic drivers. Theese drivers do not work with some hardware. However it is up to the hardware vendor to update their drivers to support Windows server 2012 R2 Update. I have also alerted supermicro about what we have found and that they need to give us a new bios or new drivers for the lsi card.

Turning off the SATA mode only seems to be needed if you have installed the drivers for the sata controller. Otherwise it will go as unknown hardware in windows and will not make a problem of itself.

I have the same issue on my Huawei Tecal RH2288 V2-8S servers, LSI bios
Two of the Five servers goes BSOD after  updating with kb2919355 and doing a reboot.
i found that the other servers had the latest Huawei Driver patch applied booted fine.
I followed BearcomTech's Guide 

I could not find this settings in my bios-->  "Advanced -> SATA Configuration -> SATA Mode -> Disabled"

The server was able to boot up, i applied the driver update and I hope it will be stable now.

April 27th, 2014 3:01am

As some of you may have figured out... if you keep rebooting eventually you'll be able to boot into the OS. The majority of boots will be unsuccessful but a low percentage of the time you'll be able to successfully boot to the desktop. When this happens. Use the Have Disk option for upgrading the driver and install the Windows 2008 R2 version of the P18 driver instead of the 2012 driver. This should get you working until Microsoft fixes this issue.

I have a little more detail here:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1438027/mfusicks-how-to-build-an-affordable-30tb-flexraid-media-server-information-requested/3420#post_24654022

• Proposed as answer by techmattr Tuesday, April 29, 2014 2:22 PM
April 28th, 2014 2:27am

It may also work to boot to the recovery console ([F8] direct after BIOS --> repair your Computer --> Troubleshoot --> command prompt) and manually replace the driver file on the command line / shell:

lsi.com/downloads/Public/Host%20Bus%20Adapters/Host%20Bus%20Adapters%20Common%20Files/SAS_SATA_6G_P18/LSImpt_SAS2_Windows_7_Windows_Server_2008_R2_P18.zip

REM Verfiy drive letters first! D: should be the broken Windows Installation,
REM E: should be the USB stick with the Server 2008 R2 P18 driver
REM and x: the recovery System.
REM Change to the directory the Server 2008 R2 P18 driver is stored (e.g. USB media) cd /d E:\LSImpt_SAS2_Windows_7_Windows_Server_2008_R2_P18\lsi_sas2_win7_x64_rel REM make a backup of the current Driver SYS file ren D:\Windows\System32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys lsi_sas2.bak1.sys REM copy the new driver file copy /b .\lsi_sas2.sys D:\Windows\System32\drivers REM reboot D:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe -r -t 0 -f

• Proposed as answer by ManServTN Monday, April 28, 2014 5:55 AM
  • Edited by ManServTN Monday, April 28, 2014 6:05 AM Reboot fix
April 28th, 2014 8:48am

Thanks. This works!
April 28th, 2014 4:54pm

Microsoft support confirmed this is a known issue and is going to update the known issues list of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919355/en-us regarding that.

LSI ist working on updated drivers.

The current woraround as already mentioned is setting the follwing BIOS options:

If you still cannot boot or don't have these options in your BIOS the recovery console may be your friend. See the previous post.

If you need any of these options downgrading to the Windows 2008 R2 driver may be an option.

April 28th, 2014 5:54pm

LSI published driver update P19:

http://www.lsi.com/downloads/Public/Host%20Bus%20Adapters/Host%20Bus%20Adapters%20Common%20Files/SAS_SATA_6G_P19/LSImpt_SAS_Windows_8.1_Windows_Server_2012_R2_P19.zip

April 28th, 2014 11:22pm

I tried this P19 driver,still cannot successfully boot to the desktop.

But the Windows 2008 R2 driver works fine.

• Edited by kingjohnson Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:04 AM
April 29th, 2014 4:03am

I can confirm this aswell. The P19 drivers do not solve the issue. And that the 2008 drivers also identified in devicemanger as "LSI Adapter, SAS 2308 Mustang -StorPort" seems to work.
  • Edited by BearcomTech Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:16 AM added info
April 29th, 2014 9:00am

Microsoft has closed the case and indicated that the fault lies in the vendor drives.  You will need to go back to your motherboard vendors and see if there is a resolution.

Sorry folks.

April 29th, 2014 10:53pm

Driver compatibility testing wasn't done (well) between KB2919355 and the shipped drivers.

Testing with KB2919355 is obligatory a little late (in august 2014): http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windows_hardware_certification/archive/2014/04/17/windows-service-pack-or-update-release-testing-policy.aspx

Seen so far with KB2919355 and drivers shipped with Windows:

* Blackscreen boot with Emulex OCm11102-I-X (PCI\VEN_19A2&DEV_0710&CC_0200) and Hyper-V ports

* Edimax WL-USB EW-7811UTC (AC600) mini USB: Bluescreen STOP 0x000000FC ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

* Bluescreen boot STOP 0x000007B with LSI SAS 9211

• Edited by ManServ Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:48 AM typo
April 30th, 2014 10:47am

IBM HS23 Blade has a LSI SAS2 2004 Spitfire which is an OEM name for LSI 9211-i4 and is affected, too.

IBM support doesn't care about the problem.

May 2nd, 2014 11:12am

I can confirm that (on the system I've been wrestling with at least) if you change the driver to the LSImpt_SAS2_Windows_7_Windows_Server_2008_R2_P18 storport driver *before* installing KB2919355, then the system should reboot after the update without any problem. It appears that the update leaves that driver alone.

If you've already installed KB2919355 and now cannot boot then I'd suggest trying ManServTN's proposed solution of booting into a recovery command prompt and replacing the lsi_sas2.sys file. If that works then I guess we at least have a workaround to this issue now, both for avoiding it in the first place and for fixing it post-facto.

May 2nd, 2014 4:12pm

I also have this issues on a server of a client, but not with a SuperMicro motherboard but on a Dell PowerEdge T620 server.

I spend full 2 days (> 30 real hours) on fixing this issue and even spoke to Tushar of Microsoft support for over 5 hours but nothing fixed this issue, and we tried a LOT, really a lot! Nothing get's my server back in booting succesfully to Windows again.
Also called Dell Enterprise support and LSI in the US. Dell was willing to help (and did the effort) but also could not do much.

So i ended up in reinstalling Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard again.
One important thing to mention is that it seemed that Dell used a default megasas.sys driver for the PERC H710 RAID controller from the build in installation. I now upgraded the driver to the latest Dell PERC H710 driver and did all the updates (including KB2919355) and now it booted fine.

Problem is now (because we only have 1 server) to restore Active Directory DS again....

• Edited by Jarno de Haan Sunday, May 04, 2014 4:53 PM added information
May 4th, 2014 7:42pm

Here are some recovery steps for this situation:

KB 2967012 - A Windows 8.1-based or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer does not restart after update rollup 2919355 is installed

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2967012

May 12th, 2014 5:42pm

Here are some recovery steps for this situation:

KB 2967012 - A Windows 8.1-based or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer does not restart after update rollup 2919355 is installed

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2967012

This explains why changing the bios settings as mentioned above works.

May 13th, 2014 4:55pm

The workarounds of the current version 3 of KB2967012 are crap. Who wants or even can restart a system a 100 times to make it boot or wants it to run with only 4GiB of RAM!?

Hey Microsoft, there is a USABLE workaround: Change the BIOS options mentioned in this thread, install the latest Windows 2008 R2 driver and revert the BIOS changes.
  • Edited by ManServ Friday, May 16, 2014 11:16 AM
May 14th, 2014 12:49pm

Just experiences the same problem with two SuperMicro 5016I-M6F servers. (LSI 2008 controller, driver version 2.0.60.82)

One system we "fixed" with the bcdedit procedure (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2967012/de)

The second system was not really productive yet and had not rebooted since the install of KB2919355, so we could play around a bit.

So, first we manually installed the latest Windows updates that were releases yesterday or so, and executed a reboot. As expected this system could also no longer boot and auto-restartet forever with the "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" message.

So we went into the BIOS and disabled ONLY the HyperThreading option, as SATA was already disabled and the "MLC Streamer Prefetcher" option is not available on this mainboard.
After this change, the server booted properly into Windows and finished the installing of these/some updates before we were able to logon.

Now we just shut down the server, enabled HyperThreading in the BIOS again and to our surprise the system booted successfully....

Dunno, but for me it looks a bit like the cleanup/finishing routines of this update that gets applied after the first reboot, "fixed" the problem itself.

Nontheless we've installed the latest (P19) drivers AND firmware/bios for the LSI2008 chipset, downloaded from here: http://www.lsi.com/products/host-bus-adapters/pages/lsi-sas-9217-8i.aspx

(luckily you can install these regardless of the fact that the ROC is SuperMicro branded)

May 15th, 2014 1:06pm

LSI sent me an email that they have a point release on drivers for controllers 2008/2308/3000:

"Phase19 Point Release Version 2.00.72.01 - LSI_SAS2_Phase19.0 (SCGCQ00675232)

Change Summary ( Defects=1 Enhancements=1)
SCGCQ00674382 (CSET) - Change allocation of RequestMessagePool to be within the allocated non-cached extension
SCGCQ00674387 (CSET) -"

I will try the driver on the weekend and provide feedback here.

If you want to try it yourself, please contact Supermicro: support@supermicro.nl

May 16th, 2014 1:25pm

I have tested driver v. 2.00.72.01 without any luck. The system still crash for me.
May 21st, 2014 3:25am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics