Password should not be displayed in windows cmd file (64 bit )
Hi I tried to use the following code to make the password entry invisible in 64 bit windows machine. @echo off echo hP1X500P[PZBBBfh#b##fXf-V@`$fPf]f3/f1/5++u5>in.com echo Enter password: for /f "tokens=*" %%i in ('in.com') do set "password=%%i" del in.com echo. echo The Password is:"%password% But somehow it doesnt work.Can you please let me know the alternate for 64 bit machines?
November 29th, 2011 4:56am

Hi, According to the description, it seems that you want to write script. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for script writing, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. The Official Scripting Guys Forum http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ITCG/threads Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 30th, 2011 10:08am

Check this similar thread in Scripting forum and also you can use powershell. If not helpful then you can post your query in Scripting Forum. Thanks
November 30th, 2011 10:43am

Hi Vincent Thanks. I will post it in Scripting forum. Sab
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 1st, 2011 1:32am

Hi Yousuf Thanks for your suggestion. I will post in Scripting Forum. Sab
December 1st, 2011 1:33am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics