PHP Files Hosting?
Hi all, I have one PHP Build for password self service. How can i host php files in web server.Here I attached the php build. please suggest how do i host that files. can i host php in IIS or Apache? PHP BuildDhakshinamoorthy Balasubramanian
June 12th, 2012 11:28pm

I would have ask here. http://forums.iis.net/1102.aspx Thanks
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 13th, 2012 2:32am

Here're similar situation as yours: Host php files on a web server and run off a computer Configuring the Apache Web Server to Run PHP on Windows (Note: Since the site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.) Meanwhile, as MYousufAli replied, as the IIS forum could be better. Regards, MiyaMiya Yao TechNet Community Support
June 14th, 2012 4:12am

Here're similar situation as yours: Host php files on a web server and run off a computer Configuring the Apache Web Server to Run PHP on Windows (Note: Since the site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.) Meanwhile, as MYousufAli replied, as the IIS forum could be better. Regards, MiyaMiya Yao TechNet Community Support
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 14th, 2012 4:22am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics