Oracle Insert - 1 Table using BizTalk - Error

I am inserting into Oracle db to just 1 table receiving following error :

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "WcfSendPort_OracleDBBinding_SFWITBRS_Table_BG_MOEDA_TAXA_Custom" with URL "oracledb://ar01-dev-importsys-01:1521/ORCL/Dedicated". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.TargetSystemException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (SFWIOBRS.IMPORT_PREV_TO_REG_INTERFACES) violated - parent key not found

ORA-06512: at "SFWIOBRS.TIA_BG_MOEDA_TAXA", line 2

ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'SFWIOBRS.TIA_BG_MOEDA_TAXA'

ORA-06512: at line 2 ---> Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (SFWIOBRS.IMPORT_PREV_TO_REG_INTERFACES) violated - parent key not found

ORA-06512: at "SFWIOBRS.TIA_BG_MOEDA_TAXA", line 2

ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'SFWIOBRS.TIA_BG_MOEDA_TAXA'

ORA-06512: at line 2

at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleErrorHelper(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, String procedure, Boolean bCheck, Int32 isRecoverable)

at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleError(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, String procedure, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, Boolean bCheck)

at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleCommon.OracleCommonUtils.ExecuteNonQuery(OracleCommand command, OracleCommonExecutionHelper executionHelper)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

April 30th, 2015 7:23pm

Issue is with your oracle table structure and not with BizTalk.

For an insert statement, this ORA-02291 error is common when you are trying to insert a child without a matching parent, as defined by a foreign key constraint.  In that case, you need to add the parent row to the table and then re-insert your child table row.

Delete the foreign key or add the matching primary key.

Refer the discussion here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19721577/o1ra-0229-integrity-constraint-violated-parent-key-not-found

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23318805/ora-02291integrity-constraint-system-sys-c007150-violated-parent-key-not-fo

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 30th, 2015 11:54pm

Well I do not have access to login to or create change any tables/coloums in Oracle db, so at this point of time what do I need to do ?
May 1st, 2015 12:01am

I am afraid, IMHO there is nothing you can do in biztalk for this. You need help from oracle database administrator.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 1st, 2015 12:40am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics