Only c derive is visible can't see d e and f derives
Hello, i am having problem with my 80 GB Sata Hard when i was making my flash xp bootable with "win to flash" softwear my system restars and after that i can't see my (D,E,F ) derives only 'C' derive is visible. Disk part> list disk disk ### > Disk 0 Status> Online Size> 75 GB Free > 0 B
February 10th, 2012 7:14pm

You can user Windows XP Tweak UI tools and that will help you to make those drive visible.MCSE Certified
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 11th, 2012 12:31am

Hello, i am having problem with my 80 GB Sata Hard when i was making my flash xp bootable with "win to flash" softwear my system restars and after that i can't see my (D,E,F ) derives only 'C' derive is visible. Disk part> list disk disk ### > Disk 0 Status> Online Size> 75 GB Free > 0 B Hello, Please post this question in XP forum. This forum is for discussions on Windows Servers. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/itproxpsp/threadsVote As Helpful, if you find my information useful ! This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
February 11th, 2012 3:25am

Hi, What you got with list disk is expected. You can try to use "list volume" command to see whether you can see those volumes. You can also open Disk Management to see whether you can see then. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
February 12th, 2012 8:08am

i get the same result with list volume two partions are visiable in recovery softwear partion 0 and partion 1 partion 1 is C drive and partion 0 is having all the of data remaing derives like D,E,F derives! how to recover back my data???
February 12th, 2012 2:00pm

i used Tweak UI and all of derives which are missing from my computer are with Red color and ? sign!
February 12th, 2012 2:02pm

Hi, when i was making my flash xp bootable with "win to flash" softwear >> It seems that some disk issue occurred during the above process. If there are important data in the disk, it is recommended that you contact some data recovery professional to check your disk. Best regards, Vincent Hu
February 13th, 2012 2:31am

Hi, when i was making my flash xp bootable with "win to flash" softwear >> It seems that some disk issue occurred during the above process. If there are important data in the disk, it is recommended that you contact some data recovery professional to check your disk. Best regards, Vincent Hu
February 13th, 2012 10:27am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics