One Healthy Copy Monitor in SCOM Exchnage MP

Hi Team,

Today I have ugraded my Exchange MP to 14.3.38.4 from 14.2.7.0, I have followed the below article for reference,

http://blogs.technet.com/b/kevinholman/archive/2012/06/18/opsmgr-mp-update-exchange-2010-sp2-mp-version-14-02-0247-005-14-3-38-2-actual-mp-version-is-released.aspx

Post upgradation I have checked the Management pack version in admin pane, checked the add/Remove programs for the correlation Engine version and reporting pane for the latest reports everything seems to be fantastic,

Queries:

1.While Upgrading the MP, it doesnt asked for any restart as mentioned in the article.- - is it something wrong?

2.While checking the file Microsoft.Exchange.Monitoring.CorrelationEngine.exe.config -  i still see the old values here

3. They have mentioned like Replaced KHI: Database dismounted or service degraded with One Healthy Copy monitor  - But I couldnt find any monitor named one healthy copy in authoring pane, but Database dismounted or service degraded was disabled automatically, because of this all my database states are showing as not monitored.

Kindly help to get a rid of this.

Note: KHI: This database has had only one healthy copy for over 20 minutes of the last hour is available and also its enabled for monitoring

Regards,

July 8th, 2013 8:47am

Hi,

From your description, I suggest you reinstall the mp to check what the result is, it seems this update is not finished.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 10th, 2013 5:32am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics