On resuming instance of suspended message moving to active state?

In my current scenario I am inserting data to Teradata table. As per the requirement if due to some issue if transaction fails I have to notify admin using email and suspend message for resuming.

I am receiving a message

Making a connection to Teradata to check if db is up or not. If it downs I am shooting mail from exception block.

Then I am opening new scope and inserting data into Teradata.

In order to test scenario at the beginning I am updating wrong connection string in SSO. So that it fails in first scope and I will get mail. This part is working file.

After that I am again updating my SSO with correct connection string and restarting the host instance. But when I am resuming my orchestration instance, it is going into Active state.

Also there is no other instance running on the server, so there is no issue in opening new connection with db.

Can any one suggest me what could be the issue.

April 20th, 2015 2:48am

Could any one let me know what could be the possible cause of it.

• Edited by Phill Ed 13 hours 42 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2015 1:23pm

Exactly what shape it is Suspending on?  A Suspend Shape?
April 20th, 2015 2:06pm

Atomic transaction is failing due to db timeout issue. When I am resuming orchestration it is going into active state. So I have two scope the one is for checking if Teradata is available or not by opening and closing connection and notifying in case of exception. That part is working fine. After completion of scope as we don't have inbuilt Teradata I am trying to open connection under atomic transactional to insert data into db in second scope.

But suspended message is going into active state.

• Edited by Phill Ed 10 hours 22 minutes ago
April 20th, 2015 4:42pm

• Edited by Phill Ed Monday, April 20, 2015 5:21 PM
April 20th, 2015 5:21pm

Atomic transaction is failing due to db timeout issue. When I am resuming orchestration it is going into active state. So I have two scope the one is for checking if Teradata is available or not by opening and closing connection and notifying in case of exception. That part is working fine. After completion of scope as we don't have inbuilt Teradata I am trying to open connection under atomic transactional to insert data into db in second scope.

• Edited by Phill Ed Monday, April 20, 2015 8:41 PM
April 20th, 2015 8:40pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics