Not sending e-mails through TMG 2010

Hi everyone ,

An e-mails were working fine with the direct internet access but when the TMG implemented as a proxy server and all the clients are connected by this proxy , the e-mails can not send or receive ; in addition we can not establish telnet session from the client side even we created TMG rule to allow accessibility from internal network to external network and the set domain including the name of domain mail ! by e-mail protocol SMTP ,IMAP,POP ,DNS,.... so on

so my question is shall we need to create any additional  TMG rule to allow this tra

August 20th, 2015 11:17am

Any feedback regarding the mentioned case!!
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 23rd, 2015 4:37am

Hello

check realtime logs on tmg and check policy /allow all user, not all auth user/

August 24th, 2015 2:29am

There are many proxy logs for users but i did not found the dedicated logs which will leads to any indicator regarding the mail sync

N.B: We deployed TMG as a proxy server work group not domain member and it`s allowed all users

August 24th, 2015 3:53am

Hello

set in logs only client ip and start mail snych from client and check logs

August 24th, 2015 4:48am

Hi ,

The same we got nothing regarding the mail sync ; in addition we can telnet from the TMG server but can not telnet for the same e-mail host in client machine which`s located to another V-lan so my question is how to allow telnet from client who connect to internet via TMG as a proxy server...

August 25th, 2015 8:36am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics