Not able to process Cube.

Hi all,

I am getting following error 

Internal error: The operation terminated unsuccessfully.

Errors in the high-level relational engine. The following exception occurred while the managed IDbConnection interface was being used: Authentication to host '10.0.0.101' for user '*******' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user '*******'@******SERVERU' (using password: YES);Access denied for user '*******'@'******SERVERU' (using password: YES).

Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of '123', Name of '123'.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Calendar', Name of 'Calendar' was being processed.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'YEAR NUM' attribute of the 'Calendar' dimension from the 'A2Three' database was being processed.

Server: The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the transaction failed.

Can anyone help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

December 31st, 2013 2:46am

Seems like an authentication issue trying to connect to your source db. Has password changed recently?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 31st, 2013 2:50am

I have n't changed the password on source db. I am able to connect through to source db from mysql.

But when i am using telnet command. telnet 10.0.0.101 3306 i am  "getting packets out of order" 

December 31st, 2013 2:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics