Not able to login into Team Foundation Server 2010 using different credentials.
Hi All, I want to connect to Team Foundation Server 2010 from VS2010 using different credentials, but somehow unable to do it. Even after digging deep into various solutions found on Internet, I am unsuccessful. Here are all the different methods that I have tried, but in vain: 1. Tried removing the credential vault from 'Credential Manager' (Control Panel) 2. Tried adding the desired credentials information in the 'Credential Manager' 3. Tried restarting the machine and also plugging and unplugging the LAN cable 4. Tried clearing the TFS cache by emptying the Cache folder, by deleting the existing workspaces, and every other method Both the users (myself and the other user) as well as the TFS is on the same domain, and I am running VS2010 as an Administrator. Also, I am unable to connect to the desired server thorugh Internet browser (using different credentials). Even after all this, it still goes on and does not prompt the Enter Credentials window. Could someone please guide me through? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.Regards, Sagar Palande
January 17th, 2011 9:22am

Hello, the better place for your question is one of the TFS forum inside: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/eu/category/vstsBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 17th, 2011 9:51am

Thanks Meinolf, Will move the question to the mentioned TFS forum.Regards, Sagar Palande
January 17th, 2011 9:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics