No of Records per page issue

Hi Experts,

I have an issue in setting record per page in SSRS report . Which is sales invoice report already grouped by excise prod posting group. now additionally it has to print only six records per page.

What I Did:

Right now i have added a parent group for ExciseProdPost Group which is already created. and set the expression as =Ceiling(Rownumber(Nothing)/6)  and check marked the Between each instance of group.

Right now its printing 6 records per page but the Excise prod posting grouping is collapsed.

Kindly suggest ur solutions

Thanks in advance

Mani... 

• Edited by Manivino 18 hours 47 minutes ago
May 28th, 2015 8:19am

Hi Mani,

Per my understanding that you have add an row group "ExciseProdPost" and also add page break on this group, now you want to limit the number of record within the row group to display in one page, right?

I have tested on my local environment and you can add an new child group based on the row group "ExciseProdPost" and then use the expression "=Ceiling(RowNumber("ExciseProdPost")/6)" in the group on, add page break on the child row group too, then the details information within the parent row group will display 6 records per page.

Details information below for your reference:

1. Right click the existing row group "ExciseProdPost" and add an child row group (Group1) and add below expression in the Group by:
    =Ceiling(RowNumber("ExciseProdPost")/6)
  2. Delete the expression in the sorting section:
  3. Right Click the "Group1" to select the group properties and add page break the same as in the parent row group "ExciseProdPost"
  4. Select the entire column of Group1 and click the "Delete Columns" and select the "Delete columns only":

If you still have any problem, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Vicky Liu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 29th, 2015 2:48am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics