No audio!
I have Realtek AC97 sound card built in on motherboard... I have Windows Server 2008 Release Candidate 0 Standard.... I cannot get the sound drivers at all to work. No audio at all. Tried all Vista Final and Beta drivers, but no audio! Plzzz plzzz help me!!
November 1st, 2007 7:13pm

Dear WS08 User, When WS08 is installed as an upgrade usually it has the capabitly to update the device drivers along with the installation. At some instances when it is a fresh install, you have to use your manufacturers device drivers CD for your laptop or desktop computer. Please go to control panel and double click the icon that reads "Problem Reports and Solutions'. Over there you should be able to see if there was a problem loading the Sound Card drivers and also the reason why it did not load. You can also go to the manufacturers website and download the sound drivers for your laptop/desktop computer's make and model. Regards John
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 1st, 2007 7:51pm

THere are probs but form TUesday when i tried installing.... On monday when i installed theres no log of problems...
November 1st, 2007 10:23pm

Did you install the drivers from the Laptop/Desktop Manufacturers CD? John
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 2nd, 2007 9:26pm

Well fixed it. You see theprob was.... well how fixed it was by installing the wrong drivers, clever, and then whe n installed the worng dirvers, what happened was that all the speakers were assigned as input audio, once again very clever. but heck it's fixed now!!!!
November 3rd, 2007 9:47am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics