No Internet connection
Hello I have windows server 2003 . And my problem is the computer show me that there is connection to the network .But when I am trying to go online there is No Internet . can some tell what will be the problem It is happend after I install the software advance system care Thanks!!!
February 28th, 2013 11:46am

Hello, What is advanced system care? If you uninstall it does the problem go away? Many spyware/AV programs will set up a proxy for IE so that you cannot surf unless you have the latest patches/updates. That may be one possibility. Use ping to ping www.google.com and 8.8.8.8 and post back the results. Also, do an IPCONFIG /ALL and post back the results. Check that IE settings does not have a proxy enabled.Miguel Fra | Falcon IT Services, Miami, FL www.falconitservices.com | www.falconits.com | Blog
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 28th, 2013 12:14pm

Hello, What is advanced system care? If you uninstall it does the problem go away? Many spyware/AV programs will set up a proxy for IE so that you cannot surf unless you have the latest patches/updates. That may be one possibility. Use ping to ping www.google.com and 8.8.8.8 and post back the results. Also, do an IPCONFIG /ALL and post back the results. Check that IE settings does not have a proxy enabled. Miguel Fra | Falcon IT Services, Miami, FL www.falconitservices.com | www.falconits.com | Blog advance system care -http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html i unistall that progrem and the problem not go away it is also not doing updateto windows and i also try to install an adpter wifi usb and it is the same show me there is connection to the network but no internet ping to 8.8.8.8 result: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>ping 8.8.8.8 Pinging 8.8.8.8 with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=40ms TTL=46 Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=39ms TTL=46 Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=40ms TTL=46 Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=38ms TTL=46 Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 38ms, Maximum = 40ms, Average = 39ms Ipconfig /all result: Documents and Settings\Administrator>ipconfig /all dows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : ksbsvr1 Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . : KSBDom.local Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Unknown IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : KSBDom.local buffalo.rr.com ernet adapter Local Area Connection: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : buffalo.rr.com Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-12-3F-54-14-92 DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.10 Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 24.92.226.11 24.92.226.12 Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:29:14 PM Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Sunday, March 03, 2013 12:29:14 PM Documents and Settings\Administrator> thank for the help
February 28th, 2013 1:12pm

Hello, Did you read the fourth user review on page # 1? Pros Software appears to work well and is easy to use at a relatively cheap cost if you upgrade from ASC free to Pro. Beware!!!! Google Chrome will warn you that the browser security add on is spyware and it is. Cons IoBit is a Spyware Company. I chalk up the $14.97 I paid for ASC Pro as a cost of being stupid but I can't believe CNet endorses this product and this company Most registry editors, computer cleaners, tune ups, etc. are spyware, especially if they are free.. I would run MalwareBytes and MS Security scanner to do a cleanup then reset your Internet Explorer settings. It may be that the proxy is enabled or DNS is being proxied because you can ping IP addresses so that means your Internet connection and TCP/IP is working fine. Miguel Fra | Falcon IT Services, Miami, FL www.falconitservices.com | www.falconits.com | Blog
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 1st, 2013 9:40am

Hello, Did you read the fourth user review on page # 1? Pros Software appears to work well and is easy to use at a relatively cheap cost if you upgrade from ASC free to Pro. Beware!!!! Google Chrome will warn you that the browser security add on is spyware and it is. Cons IoBit is a Spyware Company. I chalk up the $14.97 I paid for ASC Pro as a cost of being stupid but I can't believe CNet endorses this product and this company Most registry editors, computer cleaners, tune ups, etc. are spyware, especially if they are free.. I would run MalwareBytes and MS Security scanner to do a cleanup then reset your Internet Explorer settings. It may be that the proxy is enabled or DNS is being proxied because you can ping IP addresses so that means your Internet connection and TCP/IP is working fine. Actually, most registry tweak programs, accelerators, cleaners, etc. being peddled on a lot of freeware download site will actually mess up your computer instead of fixing it. Miguel Fra | Falcon IT Services, Miami, FL www.falconitservices.com | www.falconits.com | Blog
March 1st, 2013 5:26pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics