Networking Problem
Other People On my Local Area Network in Office are not able to access my Pc...where as I can easily Access others pc.. What Is the Prob Please tell the solution...
September 24th, 2007 10:03am

hello, your question is not clear but below will find some solutions maybe solve your problem 1. Check computer firewall -->> to ensure that there is no blocked ports 2. check network (TCP/IP) configuration----->> to ensure that your computer in the right LAN 3. check username and password (if applicable)
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 24th, 2007 5:39pm

You can even try doing this from the command prompt.. >netsh firewall set opmode disable This is disable the network firewall and others can ping to your system. Thanks,Raghu
September 24th, 2007 11:04pm

permissions on your shared drives? are they able to see the share?do they see the system?if usingWindows serverdoes AD show anything different on your systems compaired to the rest... need more information to solve this issue.BleepingTech
August 11th, 2009 3:18pm

Also is the computer browser service running?
October 1st, 2010 10:25am

Which OS are you running? As Server 2008/Win 7 has Sharing and Discovery and without there enabled people will not be able to connect to you. Are you running Windows Firewall or 3rd party?MCP, MCSE, MCDST, MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EA, MCITP:CST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCTS, CBP
October 7th, 2010 6:11pm

Click on start, Right click on My computer, click on properties, click on Remote tab, Select allow users to connect remotely to this computer.Click on select Remote users Tab and add remote users.I think you got your answer.
December 28th, 2010 8:42am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics