Network between VMware between two pc
I have setup a home network 192.168.0.X between VMware-C a machine-A i got the ping reply Then i pinged machine A to machine B it is also successful Then i setup same home network 192.168.0.X between VMware-D a machine-B i got the ping reply But my Vmware-C is not pinging with Vmware-D. Machine-A 192.168.1.2 Machine-B 192.168.1.3 Vmware A 192.168.1.4 Vmware B 192.168.1.5 All default gateway are 192.168.1.1 (to my switch) Please help.........................
August 12th, 2012 12:02am

I have setup a home network 192.168.0.X between VMware-C a machine-A i got the ping reply Then i pinged machine A to machine B it is also successful Then i setup same home network 192.168.0.X between VMware-D a machine-B i got the ping reply But my Vmware-C is not pinging with Vmware-D. Machine-A 192.168.1.2 Machine-B 192.168.1.3 Vmware A 192.168.1.4 Vmware B 192.168.1.5 All default gateway are 192.168.1.1 (to my switch) Please help.........................
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 12th, 2012 12:08am

What operating systems are involved? Firewalls off? Posting text of unedited ipconfig /all of problem and other non-problem machine may help. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
August 12th, 2012 9:46am

What operating systems are involved? Firewalls off? Posting text of unedited ipconfig /all of problem and other non-problem machine may help. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
August 12th, 2012 9:52am

Hi VaradarajanVignesh, Thanks for posting here Could you show us the topologic here ? and what is the type of virtual network we set on these VM hosts? Epically on Vmware-C and D. If both virtual machines are in same subnet and IP segment ,they should communicate with each other with no problem . Thanks. Tiger LiTiger Li TechNet Community Support
August 13th, 2012 4:31am

Hi VaradarajanVignesh, Thanks for posting here Could you show us the topologic here ? and what is the type of virtual network we set on these VM hosts? Epically on Vmware-C and D. If both virtual machines are in same subnet and IP segment ,they should communicate with each other with no problem . Thanks. Tiger LiTiger Li TechNet Community Support
August 13th, 2012 4:37am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics