Netmeeting and remote desktop very slow
I have installed successfully of Windows 2008 server it's working fine with ADS , DNS GPO. our technical support dept PC's Also member of domain. some time they are log-in to net meeting & remote desktop of branch Pc's. presently they had log-in to branch Pc's . the brach PC's getting very slow like file copy, click another folder it's getting very slow . why ? i had tested login to local and login to remote net meeting it's working fine . how can i slove this problem. Regards Subash
February 26th, 2011 1:12am

Hello, let's start with an unedited ipconfig /all from the DC/DNS server in the branch office and a branch client with the problems. Also post the same information from the main office DC/DNS server and the admin machine you use.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 26th, 2011 1:36am

Boss thanks to reply my question. Main office there is no problem perfectly working fine. problem with branch Pc's only . Our branch PC's there is no member of domain. all pc only work group pls how can i slove this problem boss
February 26th, 2011 2:44am

If I was at your place I would have trousbleshooted directly from the physical layer. Tell me what kind of connection you are using for the connectivity ?http://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
February 26th, 2011 3:09am

Boss we are using main office to branch connection MPLS and ISDN connection .
February 26th, 2011 7:00am

Hi, Based on my experience, this issue is related with the network performance. Simply you can Ping the opposite server to check if there is any delay from branch office. Thanks.
March 1st, 2011 2:15am

This can be a MTU problem with in the router change the settings in the router for MTUhttp://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
March 1st, 2011 3:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics