Need to reinstall .NET 2.0 on Windows server 2008
Hi, I'm running terminalserver on a Win 2008 Standard x64 machine. Yesterday I run into some problem running Office 2007 application on the terminalserver. Tried to remove and install Office again. Had a lot of trouble uninstalling Office, but found a solution on how to uninstall and redeploy security settings again. Then the office 2007 installation starts but almost at the end it fails with and error 1935. error messages is in norwegian says problem with a components {63e949f6-03bc-5c40-a01f-c8b3b9a1e18e} After some googling I think it is a problem with .NET 2.0 .. and how could I reinstall that on Windows server 2008? I have tried several things but all ends up with .... its a part of the operation system :-( Any idea? /Kristian
March 12th, 2010 12:00am

Hi, The .NET Framework version 2.0 is included in all the versions of Windows Server 2008. Normally we do not need to reinstall it. As your issue is mainly related to Office 2007, I suggest discussing it in our office newsgroup. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.misc&lang=en&cr=US Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 12th, 2010 9:43am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics